Pansat 9200HD and USALS

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lman12

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
I need your help. I am a newbie to FTA and I recently purchased a motorized Pansat 9200HD FTA system. I've managed to manually set up three Satellites using DiSECqC 1.2 but I would like the automate the process with USALS for others and the manual for the 9200HD is no help whatsoever.

My TS satellite is SBS6. I have locked onto this bird in using DiSEqC 1.2 (Signal 76 Quality 64).

Questions:
Q1: How do I set up and store SBS6 as my true south satellite on the Pansat 9200HD receiver?
Q2: Once SBS6 is stored as my TS satellite, will I be able to use USALS for each additional satellite I want to lock in?
Q3:Using USALS, how do I store a satellite position?

Thanks for any and all help.

My TS satellite is SBS6. I have locked onto this bird in using DiSEqC 1.2 (Signal 76 Quality 64).
what transponder? ONN (Ohio News) I get at a 89-99. What worries me is if SBS6 is your true south and are not bang on, the farther away you are from there the worse the signal may be due to being off.

Questions:
Q1: How do I set up and store SBS6 as my true south satellite on the Pansat 9200HD receiver?
select USALS and hit OK
enter latitude & longitude and hit "store"

Q2: Once SBS6 is stored as my TS satellite, will I be able to use USALS for each additional satellite I want to lock in?
yeppers

Q3:Using USALS, how do I store a satellite position?

Thanks for any and all help.

no need to. Box stores the position automatically

Status
Please reply by conversation.