pansat 9200hd help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I just install my new pansat 9200Hd. Getting a great signal, but my problem is that after i scaned the channels in on G10, only half of them have a picture. The rest are just sound. I have tried rescaning a couple of times, but get the same result. Anyone know what to do? Dennis

It's a known Bug in the software. I can only hope they are working on it? If you still have your old receiver, you can use it for the channels that do this. WNGS is one of my favorite channels and it happens to be one with this problem. The WNGS on C-Band does this too, luckily there are some that work OK....

It's a known Bug in the software. I can only hope they are working on it? If you still have your old receiver, you can use it for the channels that do this. WNGS is one of my favorite channels and it happens to be one with this problem. The WNGS on C-Band does this too, luckily there are some that work OK....

Voom, Voom, I'm using software version 1208 and I have no problem getting WNGS

I just checked 11800 and all is well also. You must be using the new software version? I think it's just for the PVR functions. I don't have a hard drive so, I didn't bother to download and install it. I guess if you don't need the PVR functions you could go back to the older software

I downloaded the 1215 software. Everything working fine now. Thanks for the input. Dennis

That's nice to know, can you tell me where I can get 1208 and if the PVR will work with 1208? Mine had 1211 in it when I got it, now I'm using 1215.

Sorry I'm late getting back to you. I got it from pansats site.

PANAREX

It looks like if you choose the one that doesn't say PVR by it that it has 1208 inside. If you choose the pvr one then it gives you 1215

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts