Pansat? Can someone explain please.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Floridaphil

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 4, 2004
Can someone explain about the Pansat systems that are on sale on places like ebay. Am I right in thinking these pick up free channels? If so, what can you get? In my quest to get real news and not the fluffy US news, I want as many options as possible. They seem cheap to buy, is it worth buying one of these systems and having it fitted to run along side my Dish set up.

Thanks.

If you want news then FTA is the place to get it. You can get feeds of unedited stuff the networks use or if you prefer get an international perspective from the many overseas outlets and anything in between. I would say a real news junkie could justify a system for that alone.

Floridaphil said:
Can someone explain about the Pansat systems that are on sale on places like ebay. Am I right in thinking these pick up free channels? If so, what can you get? In my quest to get real news and not the fluffy US news, I want as many options as possible. They seem cheap to buy, is it worth buying one of these systems and having it fitted to run along side my Dish set up.

Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)