Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Ok, Let me get this straight.. I have to send my pansat back, my 9200 to activate Esata because pansat could not get the pin set right when they manufactured the unit. I looked at the serial and mine is a 7J series.

Who has sent the unit back to pansat for this fix and how much does it cost? I dont think it should cost anything as this was a advertised feature of the unit and its capablites, but my oppinion. Who are we suppost to send the unit to, to make sure that it gets done right.

Thanks guys, I just want to get this done so I can start recording FTA Events. :)

Anole, I have been moving in to my former flooded apartment and have been out of the game for the past month. While I would love to spend all my time here unfortuatly life doesnt allow such a thing as I had more pressing issues to deal with and have been away from this section for a while.

If you've ever worked with surface mount components, the transistor move is not too hard. There is plenty of room around the device to get your iron at the right angles. I did mine myself.
That said, I don't think Pansat is charging for the modification.
Some of us are having software issues, as the latest file doesn't seem stable. Pansat is working on the issue and expects a new file in a "few days".

Regards, Eric

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)