Pansat Esata questions.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Ok, Let me get this straight.. I have to send my pansat back, my 9200 to activate Esata because pansat could not get the pin set right when they manufactured the unit. I looked at the serial and mine is a 7J series.

Who has sent the unit back to pansat for this fix and how much does it cost? I dont think it should cost anything as this was a advertised feature of the unit and its capablites, but my oppinion. Who are we suppost to send the unit to, to make sure that it gets done right.

Thanks guys, I just want to get this done so I can start recording FTA Events. :)

Anole, I have been moving in to my former flooded apartment and have been out of the game for the past month. While I would love to spend all my time here unfortuatly life doesnt allow such a thing as I had more pressing issues to deal with and have been away from this section for a while.

If you've ever worked with surface mount components, the transistor move is not too hard. There is plenty of room around the device to get your iron at the right angles. I did mine myself.
That said, I don't think Pansat is charging for the modification.
Some of us are having software issues, as the latest file doesn't seem stable. Pansat is working on the issue and expects a new file in a "few days".

Regards, Eric

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)