Paraclipse up and running!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
Well it took a month or more but I got the Paraclipse dish up and running. It's done til next spring anyway....Needs paint. It was a $60.00 mess when I got it. I thought it was an 8footer nope it's a Eclipse 8.5 foot. I hope to get a new accuator in the spring and get this puppy to move. I did a comparison this dish against my 6 footer and there was some improvement. I currently have it aimed at 99W. First thing I noticed is I locked in everything on 99W without having to go outside and bump the dish for a few weak channels...KCWY etc...I got a good steady signal on all the 99w stuff...Here's the results with the Dynamic.
WHT1 52-58% VI-Puerto R Channels 53-58% My Tv 59-65%
Living Faith 44-49% KCHF 45-47% KCWY 31-35% ans WAPA 72-75%
Thanks to all for their help and advice in getting this going. Tonight the other LNB should arrive and I'll put it back on the six footer. Now I've got two buds and counting, Blind:)

Picture to follow....

Here's the picture I hope.... Blind

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 176
Turbo I knew someone would notice the post lol....Well it's the cheap way til spring. If the thing doesn't twist it may last longer.
I had the dish mounted once and noticed I was too close to one of the big pines trees....dug it up and moved it. It took three of us to drop that sucker in the hole assembled....twice... It works that fine to me...Blind

Nice!

It is far better to use a wood post than to have a fine dish sitting behind a shed ... not catching any microwaves. Hope it lasts the winter with no trouble!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts