Paramount +

Are you sure about this? I have the premium Disney+ package and don't see Shogun listed anywhere. When searching online I see that program only on Disney+ in the UK.
Go to the Hulu Beta part of Disney+. That is listed at the top right when you log in. You probably need to have the Disney/Hulu bundle.

Go to the Hulu Beta part of Disney+. That is listed at the top right when you log in. You probably need to have the Disney/Hulu bundle.

OK, thanks, I don't have Hulu, so I don't see anything related. I may sub to Hulu temporarily just for Shogun when it is all available.

Are you sure about this? I have the premium Disney+ package and don't see Shogun listed anywhere. When searching online I see that program only on Disney+ in the UK.
Do you subscribe to Hulu?

If not, that is why you do not see it, look to the right.

Disregard, just seen your answer.

image.jpg

Click on Hulu, here it is-
image.jpg

OK, thanks, I don't have Hulu, so I don't see anything related. I may sub to Hulu temporarily just for Shogun when it is all available.
It is just $20 a month together, commercial free, less of course, for the with ads version.

Reactions: Bobby
I just subscribed again and Halo is the only series I can find that is 4K Dolby Vision/Atmos.

NCIS:Sydney is 4K Dolby Vision, but only stereo audio.

I watched NCIS and Blue Bloods and they are HD, not HDR.

Newer shows like CSI:Vegas, Fire Country, etc. are 4K only, not HDR.

Standard scripted fare that also airs on CBS seems to be 5.1 only.

That screenshot you posted does say best available format is streamed.
Halo is not a CBS show. Most Paramount + shows are DV, like all the Star Treks (also with atmos), Also last seasons of Seal Team, Evil and others. Major exception is the Tyler Sheridan Yellowstone spin offs.

It is just $20 a month together, commercial free, less of course, for the with ads version.

For anyone with an American Express card, note that you may have an offer that you can activate through their website to rebate $7 or more off of a Disney bundle when you pay with your AmEx card. I took advantage of this last year and it's available to me again this year. I will soon sign up for the ad-free Disney Duo bundle (Disney+ and Hulu) for $19.99 and end up paying only $12.99 plus tax after the rebate.

I do not believe that is true; nor has it been for many years.
I have read that for year, could even confirm when we switched from DirecTV to Dish many years ago, was obviously a softer picture.

If Dish no longer does so, never have read confirmation that is true, but even if they no longer have HD Lite, still does not change the fact that streaming provides a better picture then Satellite/Cable.

Streaming is working to make it better for it’s subscribers , specially with more and more content in 4K, Cable/Satellite seems ok with doing nothing, just keep losing content, never make the picture/sound better and hope subscribers keep paying the ever increasing price with no improvements.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo and evetsmc