Why NCAA basketball not showing up on Paramount +?

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Why NCAA Men's basketball game coverage is not showing up on Paramount+?

They have a banner showing NCAA Men's basketball can you click on watch now, but instead it's takes you out of town local news channel listings.

Is their settings all screw up or misleading? :rolleyes:

I am on Xifinty if that's helps.
Any ideas?:hatsoff

Thanks!!

What package do you subscribe to?
The 9.99 month commercial free package includes your local CBS.
The 4.99 with commercials does not include the local CBS feed

Reactions: Bobby
I paid full premium with added Showtime without the ads for my Star Trek needs.

Was trying to get ASU game yesterday...
:hatsoff
The ASU game was televised on Tru TV not CBS. The CBS games are available on Paramount+ but the Tru TV and TNT games are not. CBS is owned by Paramount. Tru TV and TNT are owned by Warner Bros Disney.

I guess they stop offering true NCAA March madness packages on Paramount+?:(
I don’t think they ever did

There are ways to watch the other games not on CBS (yes they are legal)
Download the march madness live app to your roku if you have one.
The NCAA site has a stream

Reactions: Foxbat and N5XZS
Unfortunately the NCAA's app will not allow chormecast to my big TV, so you are stuck looking into tiny little phone screen which is not good for your eyes! :rolleyes: :p

Thanks for trying to help me out!:):hatsoff

Bummer. I know there are some apps that don't allow you to cast/throw it onto a larger TV.
Interesting...I just went to the March Madness Live app on my roku and for the CBS games it says "watch march madness live through your mobile device, web browser or through the Paramount+ channel on your roku"
I can view the game on my computer

So maybe later the non CBS games you might be able to cast?

Unfortunately I am on Xfinty and you mentioned Paramount +, which doesn't show any non CBS NCAA feeds. :rolleyes:

Which is the probably the same thing on Paramount's app which does chromecast on my smartphone Metro T Mobile. :hatsoff

No what I am saying is when I go to the march madness app on my roku the CBS games I cannot view. They show a score and the verbiage I mentioned above. I could watch the TBS, TNT and TruTv games yesterday with no log in to a provider.
I can watch the CBS games on my computer

Thats why I'm saying maybe later the non CBS games you **might** be able to cast to your TV. I honestly don't know

Reactions: N5XZS
Ever since I dropped Sling TV for Philo, I bite the bullet and sub to Sling TV just for the conference and NCAA tournaments. An extra $40 this year for Sling Orange (UGH).