Participant to shut down Pivot Network

Have any of you watched Fortitude on Pivot? I really enjoyed it. Season 2 is coming and I would hate to miss this if they drop Pivot!
I watched the first season and enjoyed it...on Netflix. But, without Stanley Tucci, I'm not dying to see the second.

Viceland sucks, what I hate is when I come home and turn on my receiver, it's on automatically on Viceland. I am the only one who operates that receiver.
So obviously its Dish trying to cram it down our throats.

Reactions: reddice
Viceland sucks, what I hate is when I come home and turn on my receiver, it's on automatically on Viceland. I am the only one who operates that receiver.
So obviously its Dish trying to cram it down our throats.
Go to your settings and change it to go to last watched channel in the settings. You can pick between last Channel, smart channel, or home screen when you turn on the box.

Reactions: chiodo
Go to your settings and change it to go to last watched channel in the settings. You can pick between last Channel, smart channel, or home screen when you turn on the box.

What box is this? Wasn't on mine the last time I checked -- in fact, there was a thread here about how idiotic the "smart channel" thing was, and how we should be able to opt out of it.

What box is this? Wasn't on mine the last time I checked -- in fact, there was a thread here about how idiotic the "smart channel" thing was, and how we should be able to opt out of it.
On an H3: Menu, Settings, Power.... Probably there on H2s as well if you have the Carbon UI.

I have the hopper with sling with the carbon UI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)