parts and mesh panels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

greenguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Home Ground. . .
hi guys, where can i find any parts for the perfect 10 dishes?

is this company still in business? cant sem to find anything online.

thanks

i went and saw the dish. . .ALL the mesh panals looks like they been through one of the world wars. . .

so i scrap that. . .

I wonder if you have a panal that is intact enough to be used as a pattern that you can use to cut out new panels if you can find a stiff enough material (screen door mesh should be too flimsy, I would think).

I'm pretty lucky with my Orbitron - I rehab'bed my 8.5' orbitron this weekend. The luck is that the mesh panels are in good shape so all I had to do was pop the mesh panels back in their grooves where necessary and used wire to secure the mesh panels to the ribs so they wouldn't pop out again. Used the garden hose to spray the bird **** off the dish and it looks like it's only a year or two old, not going on 8 years old.

well the mesh panals on that dish i went and saw was all torn up to make matters worse he has two BIG dogs and they helped witht the process too. . .

my mesh on the orbitron is in great condition. . .the mount has seen better days. . .rusted till even the front center plate is not there anymore.

I had a missing piece of mesh in mine and I used 1/4 hardware cloth and seams to be working fine.

This is all new to me, but I am finding a lot of different satellites

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)