OTHER Parts for STAB HH 120 or SG6100 motors

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

IMCHEMIST

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 6, 2013
Indiana
Do any of you know if parts are available for STAB HH120 or DMS SG6100 motors? If so, from where? I need a new main PCB for the STAB and gears for the SG6100. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

As far as the HH120, I would contact STAB directly: STAB | Divisioni
The SG6100, probably not, but you could look for a used one.

Thanks for the reply!

I messaged STAB from their website and got no response. I have read elsewhere that I shouldn't expect much from them directly. I was hoping someone knew of a US parts supplier.

I've been watching satellite group classifieds and online auction sites, and there is not much in the used and/or broken dish motor market. If anyone has a busted one they are willing to sell, please let me know.

Thanks for the information. I guess I will see if STAB ever responds.

In the meantime, I decided to try to fix it myself. I had an ant colony living in it, and they ate the paper on the ribbon cable and corroded the F-connector that goes to the receiver. I spent some time last night and replaced the ribbon cable and connector, and it's back to working, at least on the bench.

Thanks for the information. I guess I will see if STAB ever responds.

In the meantime, I decided to try to fix it myself. I had an ant colony living in it, and they ate the paper on the ribbon cable and corroded the F-connector that goes to the receiver. I spent some time last night and replaced the ribbon cable and connector, and it's back to working, at least on the bench.

Seal the seams up. Silicone caulk is perfect for this, as if you ever have to get back inside, you can peel it back off without too much work.

51lz4o4FU4L._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: IMCHEMIST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts