Pay-as-you-go Option

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Rural User

Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Texas
I am a long time DIRECTV user that is considering a switch to DISH. Just tired of dealing with DIRECTV/AT&T. I currently have DTV at two homes. I am thinking about switching the lesser used home first. Since I may be selling this second home within the year I may consider the DISH pay-as-you-go option. I do not mind paying for the equipment if it is reasonable. I realize this option is mostly used by RV people.

Has anyone used this option for a residence?

Thanks,

Walt

I am a long time DIRECTV user that is considering a switch to DISH. Just tired of dealing with DIRECTV/AT&T. I currently have DTV at two homes. I am thinking about switching the lesser used home first. Since I may be selling this second home within the year I may consider the DISH pay-as-you-go option. I do not mind paying for the equipment if it is reasonable. I realize this option is mostly used by RV people.

Has anyone used this option for a residence?

Thanks,

Walt

Hey Rural User. I am happy you're considering giving us a chance! Several of our members do use the pay-as-you-go option for their permanent residence, and if this is something you would like, we do encourage you to as well! You can find more info about this type of account here: Pay As You Go Satellite TV Packages | DISH -Caleb S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)