Pay-TV Companies Are in Crisis Mode

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
This may be a little off topic for the FTA section, but, since I don't read any other forums here I figure there are others in here that do the same.

Wasn't aware that the Pay TV companies were in this much trouble but according to THIS article on Bloomberg, they are!

hopefully it will bring about alacarte.
retransmission costs are getting out of hand.
when people see what each station costs, they wont choose many of them

This may be a little off topic for the FTA section, but, since I don't read any other forums here I figure there are others in here that do the same.

Wasn't aware that the Pay TV companies were in this much trouble but according to THIS article on Bloomberg, they are!

...and I couldn't be happier about this if I tried! They are idiots, and THEY killed the golden goose by raising prices so high people can no longer afford them.

It is entirely off-topic for the FTA section.

TV, including FTA and OTA is suffering all the way around because of streaming and just plain awful product. The fact that the good content is being spread so thin is the real crisis.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)