Paying bills online problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

aeris

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
Three months ago, I had no problem paying my bill online.

Then, Dish Network changed their billing code on their website, and now my payments with my debit card are now no longer going through.

My payments are being denied, despite my debit card expires in 2013, and the debit card issuer is Bank of America, and yes, my debit card works with other purchases (made one a few days ago on Amazon).

I already called Dish Network and Bank of America, and both have no clue on what is going on.

I would prefer a response from a Dish Network person here in the fourms, due to the nature of this.

Thanks for reading.

Delete the card, add it back in. You may have to delete it, add a different card, sign out, then go back delete the temporary card and put back the original one. If you owe right now, beware it may take it from the temporary card as soon as it is put in.

Delete the card, add it back in. You may have to delete it, add a different card, sign out, then go back delete the temporary card and put back the original one. If you owe right now, beware it may take it from the temporary card as soon as it is put in.

Looks like there is no way to delete a card from my account. Any other suggestions or anyone else want to help me?

Thanks for your reply.

Three months ago, I had no problem paying my bill online.

Then, Dish Network changed their billing code on their website, and now my payments with my debit card are now no longer going through.

My payments are being denied, despite my debit card expires in 2013, and the debit card issuer is Bank of America, and yes, my debit card works with other purchases (made one a few days ago on Amazon).

I already called Dish Network and Bank of America, and both have no clue on what is going on.

I would prefer a response from a Dish Network person here in the fourms, due to the nature of this.

Thanks for reading.

You have to use debit cards as debit cards on Dish's website. They no longer will let you pay a debit card as s credit card. Plug it in a Debit and your payment will go right through. I've had the same issue and after calling my Bank they said Dish was on a list of retailers that are no longer taking Credit Card payments from a Debit Card.

I believe when you enter a new card, it will ask to make that the default one now. That's why I said to delete it, because it's the only way to make it a debit card. Good chance andrewj0781 is correct that it is listed as a credit card.

It seems that Dish Network's Web Team has not solved the problem, tried paying today and still declined.

ZachS@DISH Network has not responded to me ever since he PMed me saying that the issue is "being looked into".

Sorry didn't get back to you yet aeris, but I haven't received an answer yet either. Did you try what Tampa and Andrew suggested and re-entering all the information and not selecting the one that populates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts