payment was made...siriusxm says it wasn't

gpollock87

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I paid siriusxm a payment over the phone with my credit card back in december. i am now getting emails and letters in the mail saying i need to pay my balance or my service will be interrupted. i called listener care and told them my payment was processed over the phone and it went through. i asked them if could somehow email them or mail them a copy of my credit card statement to show the payment was taken off my card. listener care said no because that doesn't put the payment in their system. i don't know what else to do. i will not make a second payment on something that has been paid.

Call your credit card company and start a disputed payment claim on that transaction. The bank has to contact Sirius and they either have to prove they got it, or the bank will credit it back to you.

I just went through this with another company that swore they couldn't find a transaction. But when the bank called them it was a miracle how fast it showed up!

Call your credit card company and start a disputed payment claim on that transaction. The bank has to contact Sirius and they either have to prove they got it, or the bank will credit it back to you.

I just went through this with another company that swore they couldn't find a transaction. But when the bank called them it was a miracle how fast it showed up!
i didn't think about that. thanks!!!

my credit card company credited the money back to my account after siriusxm still said they didn't get my payment. i called siriusxm and had my service disconnected

I wanted to know how it went, and well if they still denied getting the payment, I think you did the right thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts