PB&J

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Looks like RTV is coming out with a new channel called PB&J featuring Lassie, Archies, Mr. Magoo and other favorites.

Attachments

• 71137_169355293089566_2187007_n.jpg
    71137_169355293089566_2187007_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 201
PBJ is on the way with great shows like - Groovie Ghoulies, Ghostbusters, The Archies, Mr. Magoo, Casper , Bullwinkle and tons more!

Looks like RTV is coming out with a new channel called PB&J featuring Lassie, Archies, Mr. Magoo and other favorites.

PBJ is on the way with great shows like - Groovie Ghoulies, Ghostbusters, The Archies, Mr. Magoo, Casper , Bullwinkle and tons more!

That will be Kick! :) Quaint name for the channel, too... PB&J I like it!

RADAR

XPBJ has been in the AMC 7 DVB-S2 mux for some time. It used to show cartoons, but currently it's just a black screen.

I've noticed that in the morning they show a couple of episodes of Lassie, Sergeant Preston of the Yukon, The Secret of Isis, and some crazy sitcom called Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. I can't track down a schedule for it though.

I wish I could get the S2 signal mux from RTV so I could watch this channel! I can get everything up there in S2 except for the two RTV S2 muxes, its so agrivating!

Scott, could you possibly add a secondary 4' Channel Master dish to your setup? I posted that I received this S2 MUX this past summer on my 4' Channel Master dish and the signal quality and strength was as good as received on my 8' WS International dish. The second S2 RTV MUX however couldn't be received, but probably could be if taken the time to adjust.

What Dish Network channel number? I don't remember seeing it in the EPG.

It is one of the religious channels near INSP. A few nights ago I saw "Lassie", "Lone Ranger" and "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" in the guide for some religious channel that seemed to have the same programming as PB&J. It might not be exactly the same, but they do air a lot of the same programming. I didn't actually click on the channel to see if it had the "PB&J" logo.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

I might have stumbled across that channel by accident once. There was a channel in that range airing what looked like TUFF-TV at one point last summer. It had the "Unreliable Sources" show airing before it changed to "Closing Remarks" at 11:pM EDT.

Angel2 (channel 266)

just checked guide and Closing Remarks comes in in 1/2 hour then the PBJ programs (maybe not that but you get what I mean)

I am the same way here Scott. I can get them to barely lock at the dish with my meter but the receiver can't get a lock.

Has anyone heard about the status of the new satellite that is supposed to be replacing AMC3 ? I read it's supposed to be SES-2. I googled it but all I can find is "moving" on one website with no indication of when that was posted.

I've lost all the RTV S2 stuff on 87, again.. :(
I hope the new satellite fixes this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)