PB&J

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you can see 137W (I know Scott cant) they are on that sat too in DVB so easier to pick up

I know waiting on a few more leaves too fall. I can see that way but a couple of oaks are blocking me at 137W. And if all goes well after leaves fall and by spring if I still can't get 'em on 87W the chain saw shall come out. I usually don't even for a second hesitate on cutting trees for a sat signal, but these are our big shade trees. So I am giving a little more time and also see what happens with SES-2 and see if the channels on 87W go to DBS like was mentioned before. However if in the same boat this spring sorry trees..:D:D

Last I heard, it was supposed to go online tomorrow, the 27th.

Got my fingers Crossed;)

That matches up with what I heard, which is that the RTV mux switches over to SES-2 before the sun rises on the morning of the 28th.

- Trip

Too bad Scott doesn't get the 137W Mux. I get a decent signal there and sometimes on the stronger mux on 87W AMC3. The AMC3 signal has always been weaker for me and I've tweaked it til I can't tweak it no more lol....Blind

Is it possible to receive this channel by way of OTA, I am am already receiving an OTA RTV channel in the New Orleans area, or is this something new altogether.

Thanks

Too bad Scott doesn't get the 137W Mux. I get a decent signal there and sometimes on the stronger mux on 87W AMC3. The AMC3 signal has always been weaker for me and I've tweaked it til I can't tweak it no more lol....Blind

Here 137 is at Elevation: 10.4° the house in front of mine blocks it. :)

Is it possible to receive this channel by way of OTA, I am am already receiving an OTA RTV channel in the New Orleans area, or is this something new altogether.

Thanks

PBJ is one of five currently operating networks from Luken Communications, with more slated to be launched in the future. As you note, RTV is one of them. Luken does not encrypt their satellite feeds, so people who live in areas where one or more of the Luken networks are missing can view them with free-to-air satellite.

- Trip

Mr. Luken is actually a big FTA supporter and loves the fact that people tunr in via FTA. :)

I wish there were more like him!

Lyngsat shows SES-2 at 77 degrees which is still 10 degrees away from replacing AMC-3. I don't know if Lyngsat was updated with SES-2's latest position.

I sent one who knows how long before they correct it though, maybe sometime today.

Will there be a PBJ KU feed? If you guys talk to him again please ask for us small dish users. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)