Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Did anyone else notice that PBS Create is no longer on TitanTV or is it something with my settings? It worked before but now it’s gone. :confused:

working fine here on mine. But I use my digital subchannel on PBS for it to log

if you cant get create to work I use KTCIDT4 which is the Create channel here in Minneapolis...Central time zone

I got all excited when I saw this because I've been meaning to ask this but kept forgetting.

Neither PBSC or KTCIDT4 work for me. KTCIDT4 brings up something called "tpt-17" and lists MNDOT aviation weather, which assume is Minnesota Dept of Trans.

PBS-X works.

Are there any listings for the two HD channels, Sprout, or World?

you sure? I just added it

Neither PBSC or KTCIDT4 work for me. KTCIDT4 brings up something called "tpt-17" and lists MNDOT aviation weather, which assume is Minnesota Dept of Trans.

our (Minneapolis) local PBS (2nd one...main is KTCA 2) is called TPT17 (Twin Cities Public Television) and has 5 subchannels

DT1 is the main 17 feed
DT2 is the "Minnesota channel"...basically shows made in MN, Wisc or ND/SD PBS
DT3 is TPT Kids (reruns of the PBS channels)
DT4 is Create
DT5 is the aeronautical weather (two niner zulu) :D

DT4 should work

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 237
Don't get me wrong, I believe you when you tell me they work. I even was able to use Google to take me to a "basic" titantv listing that not only shows Create, but World as well. But when I put in the same call signs on my account, it comes back saying they don't exist.

Figured out why I couldn't add it.

I had to create a "Digital Lineup" instead of the analog one I've been using up to now. Did a search for KTCIDT4 and it didn't come up. But, I then searched for KTCI and was then given the option of choosing DT1-5.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)