PBS on AMC21

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
Just got the sonicvoom ac3 decoder setup for PBS and was wondering if Titan has those channels in the guide and what do I enter? I don't get the HD., but I get MontanaPBS, Create, and PBS World.

Thanks Iceberg.. I was looking for the Titan codes for MontanaPBS, Create, and PBS World. After re-reading my original post I see I was not clear as to what I meant... sorry :)

Montana PBS
KUSM
KUFM

PBS World
WGBX-DT2 is a 24/7 channel

Create
WGBX-DT3

I use WDSE-DT3 for Create as its a "local" station. My local PBS has its own version of Create with other programming on it

Hello Gary
just a quick question. Does the Sonic voom did the work of decoding the AC3?? I'm in the process of getting one
Thks

Hello Gary
just a quick question. Does the Sonic voom did the work of decoding the AC3?? I'm in the process of getting one
Thks

Yep decodes the audio just fine and passes the normal audio. You can plug computer speakers in to the Sonic voom or use one of the following connectors to connect directly to the RCA input on your TV

Attachments

• 3.5mm_mini_plug_to_2_rca_jacks_y_adapter.jpg
    3.5mm_mini_plug_to_2_rca_jacks_y_adapter.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 3tr.jpg
    3tr.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)