PDA Mode?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
My Sprint Mogul (WinMobile OS) no longer goes into PDA mode - it now goes directly to the regular forum pages and my poor little Mogul cannot handle the images and scripting...slow, slow, slow. When I logged back in I no longer see the "PDA Mode" option in the upper-right corner (looks as though it was replaced with the iPhone/iPad App lilk) and I've refreshed, cleared cache, cookies, etc. It no workie (tech speak). Is there a direct link for "PDA Mode" or did it simply go away? :confused:

Thanks! ;)

At the very bottom left of the page you can change the look and feel. I noticed that that selection still has the PDA mode available.

Here, try this. It's nice, it's sweet - and oh so refreshing! Drink the whole glass..... :dev ;)

THE PDA mode will probably go away when we upgrade to vBulletin 4, as I have not yet found a suitable replacement.

Don't forget we support Tapatalk (which supports a number of Phone types.) Forum Runner (iPhone no, but Android coming very shortly...) and Berry Blab for those with Black berries. :)

THE PDA mode will probably go away when we upgrade to vBulletin 4, as I have not yet found a suitable replacement.

Don't forget we support Tapatalk (which supports a number of Phone types.) Forum Runner (iPhone no, but Android coming very shortly...) and Berry Blab for those with Black berries. :)

Forum Runner? What is that? I use tapatalk pretty regularly on my Droid. But I also just use the regular site on my Droid as well. In landscape mode, it is very functional.

I saw my uncle still nursing his Mogul over 2 yrs too...he was looking hard at my TP2 and asking what phone choices he had with SERO. He said he played with the evo but couldnt stomach the higher plan plus evo tax on top of the no keyboard. Totally agree....

Is there a good chance that the Android version of the site's app will come out before the 4.0 upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts