Person of Interest

Shoule be very interesting and I bet he comes back in a bang when season starts back up and they least realizeit he shows up!! ;) :)

Another great show! HR exits stage left, and in from stage right enters Samaritan and Control...all the while Reese and Fusco are playing in the mud. I just love how this show flashes back in order to add context to what's currently taking place...and just about every other aspect of this show too.

Today's episode was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting new episodes until mid January. I really liked the episode too. I just KNEW "Janice Soprano" wasn't going to be playing a bit part. :)

Very good episode and I hate 2 part episodes also but I see Reese coming back and saving them with Fusco!! imo :)

Caught up and I must say I was very involved and excited to watch the next episode. ..was dead tired but watched 5 episodes last night...love the show and hope it continues to be this good

Yea, but it has gotten so convoluted I almost want to wait and watch in a marathon.
As is now, it's like a cliff hanger every week.

Yea, but it has gotten so convoluted I almost want to wait and watch in a marathon.
As is now, it's like a cliff hanger every week.

That's actually one of the things I like about this show...besides save/kill the good/bad guy/girl of the week episode, there are always 3 or 4 other major events taking place behind the scenes. Some, like the team's interactions with Elias and HR, lay dormant for months, while at other times they are at the forefront of several episodes. Right now John is struggling to find meaning from the death of Carter; he has lost almost all faith and hope in what he is doing with Finch. Finch is trying to grasp the reality of the extent of his creation. Root, once foe...then friend...now unknown, is on the loose and working on who knows what kinds of mayhem. The machine is a conscious entity (a magnetic and electrified soul if you will) and has its own agenda and its own set of friends. There is a 2nd and possibly even a 3rd machine. What will these machines do? And will they see the other machines as friends or enemies? Also, what if one or more of these machines deem man as their enemy....what will happen? We shall see.

Regardless, we'll continue to see a whole lot of knees shot off in POI. :)

My only annoyance,and it's not just with this show,is the 1960's Hollywood tech of ripping a handful of wires out from under the dash and driving off in the car.Hell Finch ought to have an app on his phone to start most anything! :D

To see more of the beautiful Sarah Shahi , check out Fairly Legal from USA Network in 2011.
http://epguides.com/FairlyLegal/
She had a smile and an actual personality, too. :)
I very much enjoyed the too-short series when it aired, and archived the episodes.
Glad to see her get more work / exposure.

To see more of the beautiful Sarah Shahi , check out Fairly Legal from USA Network in 2011.
http://epguides.com/FairlyLegal/
She had a smile and an actual personality, too. :)
I very much enjoyed the too-short series when it aired, and archived the episodes.
Glad to see her get more work / exposure.
Also if you want a better look you have to check out Bullet To The Head.

Last edited by a moderator: