Person of Interest

Maybe it's just me, but Root is becoming irritatingly over the top, to the point I think twice about watching when she's on.

Maybe it's just me, but Root is becoming irritatingly over the top, to the point I think twice about watching when she's on.

I thought the same thing...not turning-out, but that she's annoyingly cocky in her Child of God mode. One bright spot is that I think she's going to have an epiphany or die soon. We shall see.

Root did choose to save Cyrus over saving the chip and she seemed to feel remorse for what she had done to Cyrus in the past. A little humanity showing through?

"True, but Charlton Heston (aka Moses) could pull it off...the actress playing Root cannot."
Yes but he was talking to GOD,while she's just talkin to god. :D
had to do copy/paste with your "" cause I've got the "token"issue

Agin the best of the 3 shows tonight and damn Reese going out the window with guy on top of a car and getting and saying like wtf!! :D ;) :)

Last edited:
No spoilers until shows have aired in all time zones. As a courtesy, not a "rule", we usually wait until the next day to post specifics of a show without spoiler tags.

S~

Most Likely To...: Season 3, Episode 19

Tuesday, 1 April 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"In order to protect the latest person of interest, Shaw and Reese go under cover at a high school reunion; Fusco and Finch go to Washington, D.C., to investigate Vigliance's most recent attack."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3614882/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts