Person of Interest

Sarah Shahi Talks "Person Of Interest" Season Finale
Actress Sarah Shahi visited the CBS2 This Morning studios Friday to dish on the season finale of "Person Of Interest", airing on May 13 at 10 p.m. https://screen.yahoo.com/sarah-shahi-talks-person-interest-141300444.html [video]https://screen.yahoo.com/cbs-lm-cbs-la/sarah-shahi-talks-person-interest-141300444.html[/video]

Deus Ex Machina: Season 3, Episode 23

Tuesday, 13 May 2014 (10:00 PM ET)

"The team works to stop Samaritan from coming online and targeting them; the battle against Vigilance reaches a conclusion."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3615630/

[MARQ]* * * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * Season Finale * * * * *[/MARQ]

I'm a little underwhelmed with the season finale. The Vigilance background was interesting but the ending didn't do much for me. I assume it will make more sense after we see where the story goes next.

I'm a little underwhelmed with the season finale. The Vigilance background was interesting but the ending didn't do much for me. I assume it will make more sense after we see where the story goes next.

It was interesting, but not an OMG! moments (to me) as in previous seasons. The problem now is the show is heading into an almost Matrix-Fringe-Terminator like direction (more Sci-fi) and these kinds of shows can easily get derailed. However, I am very interested in tuning-in to see what happens in the Fall. :)

Person of Interest (10.8 mil/1.9) added some eyeballs and two tenths in the demo (read our recap).

I loved the Person of Interest finale, but where does the show go from here?
Now that our heroes have ?assumed fake identities and ?gone into hiding, they'll have to get real jobs! "Now you've got to be Clark Kent — you've got to be the regular guy," executive producer Jonathan Nolan says. "Shaw's going to have a day job and co-workers, and so are Reese and Finch. That can be great fun and [is] also a grounded aspect of the show versus this titanic battle taking place around them." Fortunately, Root won't let Finch & Co. stay on the sidelines forever. "Our Machine's in a lot of trouble," Nolan says. "Samaritan's the bigger, tougher kid on the block. Root is going to be key to keeping our team alive and [focusing] on the question of how they put the genie back in the bottle."

Just got around to watching the finale. Was not overly impressed, thanks to some amazing OVER acting. They should somehow closed the Root storyline. Will probably watch next season, but it is definitely not must see TV for me anymore.

....They should somehow closed the Root storyline....
To my thoughts the focus this season has shifted to Root/Shaw. Harold is Harold.. John on the other hand since they killed off Carter seems to be just earning a paycheck. Yeah he kills off bad guys at the right time and saves the day but somehow I can't imagine him being on set for more then a day for a weekly production shoot.

Next season is going to be interesting/challenging since history has proven shows that head too far into the Sci-Fi realm don't fare well. We shall see. Also, Root is getting too annoying.
Yes it will be exciting next season to see how they play it all out and t me Root is kooky as hell but funny at times with her personality...imo!! :)

I need something on Person of Interest — this hiatus is killing me!
The season premiere – which airs Sept. 23 and picks up about six weeks after the finale – is titled “Panopticon.” (I’ll sit here while you Google that….) OK, are you back? Exec producer Greg Plageman also told us that viewers will be “pleasantly surprised” by who Mad Men’s Cara Buono is playing, only adding that her character does not work for Decima.
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/matts-inside-line-scoop-arrow-castle-ncis-criminal-200140377.html

[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
ttDoHm3VbCBRVdKxgffUG2pPPbu.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Person of Interest[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action & Adventure[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-09-22[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Jonathan Nolan[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jim Caviezel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Chapman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Emerson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Taraji P. Henson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Acker[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Person of Interest is an American crime drama television series broadcasting on CBS. It is based on a screenplay developed by Jonathan Nolan. The series revolves around a former CIA officer recruited by a mysterious billionaire to prevent violent crimes in New York City. CBS renewed the show for a third season on March 27, 2013, and moved the series from its season one and two time slot, Thursday at 9:00 pm, to Tuesday at 10:00 pm. Season three was premiered on September 24, 2013.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts