Person of Interest

Next Episode: Season 4, Episode 1 (Season Premiere)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

“Panopticon”
– Forced to take on new identities created by Root, the team tries to adapt to their new lives. However, some find it hard to ignore The Machine’s numbers, which puts them all at risk of being detected by Samaritan, on the fourth season premiere of PERSON OF INTEREST.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=40585

S~

A little early to tell where it's heading. As a whole just more of the same, but the ending was intriguing.

Glad to see the series back and yup the ending was intriguing. John had more lines in this episode then he said all last season! As for my favorite misunderstood character, Shaw: Could you imagine if she was on Match.com what her profile would be like and more importantly the body count she would leave behind! :biggrin

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Person of Interest[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
7sZU1Fa1iEoa1Avv3QL1EvBP2El.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Nautilus[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]4[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]2[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-09-30[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Despite not wanting to help with the new numbers, Finch's interest is piqued when the newest person of interest turns out to be a brilliant college student involved with a mysterious scavenger hunt.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

It's so nice and comforting having this show return for the Fall season. I'm just having a little trouble understanding what Samaritan is up to, or the machine for that matter, but I do like how the team is working undercover (so to speak) using an archaic, home built, under-the-radar communications systems (VHF/UHF) and the new Batcave.

[EPISODE][SHOWTITLE]Person of Interest[/SHOWTITLE]
[EPISODEPOSTER]
3Iet6a3YALBigwzy7UfyXSguLG5.jpg
[/EPISODEPOSTER][EPISODEDATA][EPISODENAME]Wingman[/EPISODENAME]
Season:
[SEASON]4[/SEASON]
Episode: [EPISODENUM]3[/EPISODENUM]
Air Date: [EPISODEDATE]2014-10-07[/EPISODEDATE]

[/EPISODEDATA][EPISODEVIEW][EPISODEDES]Finch asks Fusco to stay close to the latest person of interest; Reese must learn to adhere to the rules at his new job; Root and Finch are sent on a mysterious errand.[/EPISODEDES][/EPISODEVIEW][/EPISODE]

I still like the show, but for whatever reason I do not find it quite as gripping as previous seasons. Perhaps the season arc is just not interesting to me this year. Or perhaps the weekly stories are just not as engrossing as previous ones. Today, I found myself 30-second-skipping past parts of Fusco and his story. I just didn't care. I hope something happens to break me or the series out of this funk so I can go back to enjoying the series.

I still like the show, but for whatever reason I do not find it quite as gripping as previous seasons. Perhaps the season arc is just not interesting to me this year. Or perhaps the weekly stories are just not as engrossing as previous ones. Today, I found myself 30-second-skipping past parts of Fusco and his story. I just didn't care. I hope something happens to break me or the series out of this funk so I can go back to enjoying the series.
Agreed. I contemplated deleting timer after watching last night.

"Things" are a bit jumbled since Carter ate a bullet, the machine went into hiding, our group is working undercover, and Samaritan has taken charge. My major malfunction is that I'm having trouble with Reese being a Cop/Detective. I get the feeling that new Captain is going to eventually join-in with the team. Regardless, I'm still enjoying the show...just don't know where the storyline is heading. C'est la vie!

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Next Episode: S04, E04

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Brotherhood":
Reese's cover job leads to complications when the siblings he is protecting become involved with a gang investigation.

S~

Great season and show last night!! :)

Hmmm. I thought last night's show was one of those throwaway episodes that could have been placed anywhere in the first half of the season. Didn't really advance the storyline.

Overall, I've been a bit disappointed in this season. It doesn't seem to have the same edginess of seasons 1 and 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts