Person of Interest

This show keeps getting better and better and I agree riffjim I amwaiting for someone to gpo after Finch and the machine :)

Things have been a little quiet since they foiled Root's plot to control the machine. However, I get the feeling things are going to heat up very soon.

Same here and i bet it is going to end the X-Mas holiday season on a cliffhanger before it comes back in January :)

9 p.m.
CBS: "Person of Interest" (14.7 million, 9.3/14)
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" (9.2 million, 6.0/9)
FOX: "Glee" (5.7 million, 3.3/5)
NBC: "The Office" (5.3 million, 3.4/5)/"Parks and Recreation" (3.8 million, 2.4/4)
The CW: "Beauty and the Beast" (1.9 million, 1.2/2)

I just recently started watching this show and I really like it. I was hoping to find the previous episodes on Netflix, but sadly, no go.

Great episode! The team drives for a 4th quarter TD and the good guys win the game; Carter is wanting to know more, but that knowledge would obviously affect the safety of her family; Reese came across an old business associate who he will be seeing again; and Root is busy strapping bombs to CIA operatives and planning something big. Very enjoyable!

I just hope they continue to work in Zoe Morgan. Always a pleasant hour. ;)

Greait out show last night and what a marriage to have where they take a hit out on each other :)

just watched the episode I thought it was pretty good. Nice use of a nail gun too.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

just watched the episode I thought it was pretty good. Nice use of a nail gun too.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

To bad they don't work that way. :eek:

True, but that a really good segment. More importantly, prior to being nailed to the floor it looked like Reese was getting his arse kicked, which has happened only one other time.

This show just gets better every week :) I loved when he nailed that guy to the floor and knocked his arse out and Reese hardly gets his arse kicked :)

9 p.m.
CBS: "Person of Interest" (14.3 million, 8.8/13)
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" (8.7 million, 5.6/9)
FOX: "Glee" (5.8 million, 3.6/5)
NBC: "The Office" (3.9 million, 2.5/4)/"Parks and Recreation" (3 million, 2.0/3)
The CW: "Beauty and the Beast" (2.15 million, 1.4/2)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)