Person of Interest

I looks like POI is taking some time off for the Vice Presidential Debate next week. Regardless, the ratings continue to impress. They're not NCIS-like, but they are pretty good starting off their 2nd season.

9 p.m.
CBS: "Person of Interest" (14.6 million, 9.0/14)
ABC: "Grey's Anatomy" (10.6 million, 6.9/12)
FOX: "Glee" (6.2 million, 3.8/6)
NBC: "The Office" (4.1 million, 2.7/4)/"Parks and Recreation" (3.5 million, 2.3/4)

I am willing to bet, when it all comes down to it, we discover "The machine" is not a physical thing anymore. When someone actually finds the physical unit and destroys it, "the machine" will have already moved holistically into every connected computer on the planet as a defense mechanism. It has already been shown that the machine has some level of self-awareness. Sound familiar? AKA Skynet. (not that this is the same thing).

But it becomes the computer that cannot be simply unplugged or destroyed, or controlled.

I am willing to bet, when it all comes down to it, we discover "The machine" is not a physical thing anymore. When someone actually finds the physical unit and destroys it, "the machine" will have already moved holistically into every connected computer on the planet as a defense mechanism. It has already been shown that the machine has some level of self-awareness. Sound familiar? AKA Skynet. (not that this is the same thing).

But it becomes the computer that cannot be simply unplugged or destroyed, or controlled.

It's like you're reading my mind...well, at least the back-of-my-mind. I had a brief thought that The Machine has embedded, or will embed itself, into the Internet fabric via a distributed botnet. Right now I see give groups that have an interested in The Machine: Finch and team, Root, Intelligence Community (good guys), rogue elements in the IC, and others? Speaking of others, I wonder if Elias will become a factor. He does like to study his enemies.

I'm actually very interested in hearing what foot (or feet) Biden sticks in his mouth this evening. He's the only VP who is more entertaining than Dan Quayle.
But you got to say bush was the funnest. God I miss some of the stupid things that man said.:D

But you got to say bush was the funnest. God I miss some of the stupid things that man said.:D

Likewise, I sure do miss Clinton being in office...never though the White House would be focal point of discussions involving penis shape, semen stains and cigars. The man gave meaning to the term Receiving a Presidential. Sixteen straight years of late-night jokes. :)

Likewise, I sure do miss Clinton being in office...never though the White House would be focal point of discussions involving penis shape, semen stains and cigars. The man gave meaning to the term Receiving a Presidential. Sixteen straight years of late-night jokes. :)

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip; listen to audio clip)

Great show the other night and this is one of the best shows on t.v after the NCIS shows :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts