Person of Interest

Finch goes undercover to protect a youth who reminds him of himself? Who is he protecting...Urkel? :D

Regardless, nice to see this---and other---shows return with new episodes to the prime time lineup. :)

I agree completely, netflix has been my nightly go to since there has been nothing at all on lately.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

This show just gets better every week and I am curious to see how Reese gets out of this with the help of his friends :)

I need to catch up on Season 1.

Amazon mailed yesterday that they lowered price on the season 1 BluRay to $25, so I jumped on it. (wasn't about to pay the $48 they had been asking, and no streaming option anywhere)

I ---- Love --- this ---- show!

Oh lord, it has all sorts of inconsistencies and gigantic uber-improbabilities, but I don't care. Today's show had me literally whooping it up at each revaluation. The cliffhanger for next week was also great! And the whole Fusco secondary story was hilarious too! (Meanwhile, back at the ranch --- car being shot up ---now back to the story you care about) That had me chuckling for some time!

I leave for a few weeks and it's like a ghost town...except for this thread. What a terrific show - outstanding! I agree with Tony's assessment...first, I loved being dragged into the interrogation room - I felt as though I was sitting at the table with Carter and Reese. Brilliant writing and brilliant acting, as usual. This episode (and the show in general) continues to fire on all eight cylinders. Even simple things like a light-hearted side story involving Fusco, gun play, and a "beautiful girl"---as Brent Musburger would say, and say, and say again--- that he is protecting ~or~ having Elias help Reese while housed in the county jail.

And I loved the ending...all five of them: Fusco saving the girl and earning a kiss (the look on his face was priceless); Finch outfitted in his Rambo attire ready to break Reese out of jail using his two little fists of geeky fury (very funny); the triumph and subsequent anti-climax of Carter and Finch outsmarting Donnelly and getting Reese out of jail; the unexpected surprise of Donnelly busting Carter and Reese shortly after his release, and dragging both off to jail; and the whopper I didn't see coming when Reese's former spook partner crashed onto the scene (literally) and put two rounds into Agent Donnelly. Great Stuff?

Okay, I wonder what Root and the corrupt Secret Squirrels are up to these days? Should be a fantastic 2nd half of the season. :)

Great show again last night and now Reese gets kidnapped by the lady anothe twist to the story :)

Yes she is one twisted sister and I wonder who she is working for also maybe the guy in jailwith Reese that wanted to worl with Reese :)

Seemes like they are doing it for most if not all shows and I would like to know why this is crazy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts