Person of Interest

I would rather than show the 22-episodes in a condenses former, and have 13-episode summertime series.

Yes but they shouldn't bring it back for a week or 2 then off for a few weeks they should just bring it back at beginning of February and continue until season ends instead of interrupting after a few weeks on :)

Dead Reckoning: Thursday, 31 January 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"Reese is captured by a former acquaintance planning a massive and potentially deadly act of cyber-warfare."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2562804/

Of course, his "former acquaintance" is a cold blooded assassin. I would rather see her rain hell and bullets rather than bits and bytes.

Amen to that and gets better every week and should be interesting next week when he tries and helps someone from finch past :)

Great show again last night and wonder if that guy will show up again this season with that GPS he had in that watch.I also wonder before they found it if they went back to the place where they have everything :)

Pleased to see in preview that Zoe Morgan (Paige Turco) is back next week.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 15

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Booked Solid": As Reese and Finch try to save a hotel maid's life, they encounter a litany of suspects; Detective Carter considers a significant offer from the FBI.

S~

Hope you don't mind. Thought you might be busy.

Another great show tonight and it gets better every week and good to see Paige Turco back in show :)

Tonight's show was fun, but it kind of stretched my suspension of disbelief further than previous episodes. Part of the problem is I worked for a hotel for the 18 longest months of my life. Things don't work that way. :)

Tonight's show was fun, but it kind of stretched my suspension of disbelief further than previous episodes. Part of the problem is I worked for a hotel for the 18 longest months of my life. Things don't work that way. :)

That's always the problem. When you have real knowlege of how something works, you see every little thing that they do to make the show interesting.

A good example for me was the show Medium. Liked the show, but every time they showed the husband in an engineering enviroment, I gritted my teeth and moaned.

I'm kind of surprised there was no other response to last night's outstanding episode. I loved the way it told the story from the other side of the page. I did have a couple of technical issues with it, but not enough to break my suspension of disbelief. The whole thing was quite tight. At first I thought it was an attempt to feel out a spin-off from the other side of the machine. Without giving anything away, this was my favorite episode of the series so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts