Petition for Dish to fill up the empty HD video slots on 61.5 with missing PLATINUMS

elTiTANio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 14, 2010
Caguas
Yes, DISH please fill up the empty HD video slots on 61.5 with more Platinum channels like Epix and Indie that are missing there now. There are Platinum subs that can't get signal from 72.7 or that have not migrated to EA yet, and this will makes us very happy in the meantime.

that's it, THANKS! :D

( im talking about the empty slots that were used for ESPN NEWS, abc famliy, and disney, disney XD HD)

replacement sat

Yes, DISH please fill up the empty HD video slots on 61.5 with more Platinum channels like Epix and Indie that are missing there now. There are Platinum subs that can't get signal from 72.7 or that have not migrated to EA yet, and this will makes us very happy in the meantime.

that's it, THANKS! :D

( im talking about the empty slots that were used for ESPN NEWS, abc famliy, and disney, disney XD HD)

You do know that one of the sats at that location is almost dead and the other does have some problems? They are about to replace E 3 there in next couple of months. I see what your saying here but are they gonna do the same for WA somewhere too? I doubt that though.

Since they are using al the room on it now I don't see this happening. Many transponders on this bird have died, and the satellite is running on fumes now.

It would be a bad move to do that, even if they could, with the risk involved. Besides, the snit will probably be over "soon."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts