Peyton to the Jets??

That article could have been written by anyone in any NFL city, just insert your team name in the headline. There's no mention as to why Peyton would choose the Jets.

cosmo_kramer said:
That article could have been written by anyone in any NFL city, just insert your team name in the headline. There's no mention as to why Peyton would choose the Jets.

Wishful thinking on their behalf? ;-)

There is no way that the Colts trade him to the Jets and there is no way the Jets would want anyone else than Sanchez.

I thought manning was the Colts' franchise player which would mean he couldn't becomea free agent.

I thought manning was the Colts' franchise player which would mean he couldn't becomea free agent.

The article is speculation that the whole franchise tag stuff could become null and void. Anyway, IF Peyton Manning were to become a free agent (a huge if) there is no reason to think he'd want to play for the Jets, and no reason to think the Jets would want him at this point in his career.

It's just a newspaper talking out loud to make people read the article, nothing more.

Sandra

The article is speculation that the whole franchise tag stuff could become null and void. Anyway, IF Peyton Manning were to become a free agent (a huge if) there is no reason to think he'd want to play for the Jets, and no reason to think the Jets would want him at this point in his career.

It's just a newspaper talking out loud to make people read the article, nothing more.

Sandra

u really didn't have to **** in my cheerios!! ;):cool:

If unrestricted free agency were to come the Jets might be interested in him for a year or two but so would Dan Snyder of the Redskins, Jerry jones of the Cowboys and several other owners.

Personally, if there was no cap i think he would be the perfect backup for brady in New england.

Last edited:
If unrestricted free agency were to come the Jets might be interested in him for a year or two but so would dan ASnyder of the reskins, Jimmy Johnson of the Cowboys and several other owners.

Personally, if there was no cap i think he would be the perfect backup for brady in New england.

You mean Jerry Jones right? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)