Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE LA, MANNY, TORRE

BEAT LA
BEAT LA
BEAT LA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I personally had them winning the whole thing (Bill's prediction for the World Series is half-right) from the start.

When one of their guys hit three homers in a game against the Blue Jays in May, I knew they were something special.

Nice to see Phils fans are just like Cubs fans - overly exuberant before "mission accomplished".

Go Rays, put the Phils in their place!

When one of their guys hit three homers in a game against the Blue Jays in May, I knew they were something special.

Jayson Werth - dumb luck. :D

If it were Ryan Howard or Chase Utley, it might have meant something. It was just Jayson having a career homer night.

I never brag before my teams clinch. Then I GO CRAZY BABY!!!!!

RUNNING IN THE STREETS OF WISCONSIN NAKED WITH MY PHILLIES FLAG!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S. comparing me to a Cubs fan? jesus christ talk about the dumbest statement ever!!!

P.S. comparing me to a Cubs fan? jesus christ talk about the dumbest statement ever!!!

well, not as bad as the Cubs in the WS department (no world title since 1980 (28 years ago) but just like the Cubs in celebrating heavily instead of conserving energy for the WS (and then celebrate heavily and torch cars after MISSION ACCOMPLISHED).

well, not as bad as the Cubs in the WS department (no world title since 1980 (28 years ago) but just like the Cubs in celebrating heavily instead of conserving energy for the WS (and then celebrate heavily and torch cars after MISSION ACCOMPLISHED).

Who needs to conserve energy, ehren or the Phils ?

Phils will have plenty of time to sit back and wait, they will be rested...

ehern, who cares how much he parties, good for him, he deserves it :)

Only problem I see is "Why did he wait till now" to jump in the baseball playoff discussions, why not come in be involved with the rest of us , win or lose ?

RUNNING IN THE STREETS OF WISCONSIN NAKED WITH MY PHILLIES FLAG!!!!!!!!

I sincerly hope your not running thru the streets naked .... (how old are you ?)

Welcome to the Sat Guy's Sports Forums ehern . :)

Jimbo

Well, personally this is working out perfect for me....

Cubs... GONE
Manny... GONE
Red Sox... on the edge of being GONE! (I hope I didn't speak too soon. :eek:)

I sincerly hope your not running thru the streets naked .... (how old are you ?)

Jimbo,

I have this chilling vision of a Charlie Manuel look-alike when he says this!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

As a Phillies fan I agree with everything you've said Brainfry... seeing Manny be put down and out for the post season was one of the best things ever. Looking forward to the parade down Broad street now after we eliminate the Rays.

Go Phillies. I am still pulling for the Red Sox to come back because I want a rematch of the 1915 World Series. Gavvy Cravath was my hero but I also liked Fred Luderus and Beauty Bancroft. Did not care too much for Possum Whitted. Of course Pete Alexander and Erskine Mayer were my favorite pitchers. Eppa Rixey wasn't too bad either. That being said You gotta love the Rays. I have lived in the Philly area and near Tampa and my kids went to school in Boston. I can't lose no matter what. Just going to enjoy. Thanks APBA for those fantasy memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)