Philly HD Locals - UPN HERE!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

achildfromthe80s

Original poster
Mar 2, 2006
Hi guys!!

My first post! Been lurking for a long time.

I was going through my local HD's today and I noticed that the UPN station here in Philly was lit up! I don't know if this was discussed but if not, then yay!!

Looks like we now have ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and UPN! :)

Brad

achildfromthe80s said:
Hi guys!!

My first post! Been lurking for a long time.

I was going through my local HD's today and I noticed that the UPN station here in Philly was lit up! I don't know if this was discussed but if not, then yay!!

Looks like we now have ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and UPN! :)

Brad

Trust me they didn't add it for UPN, they added it because it's becoming a CW affiliate.

yea upn was added. i just read like the title in the guide and it has (CW) in it so looks like they are getting ready. i just wished they would fix the dam audio sync problems

at night channel 3 and 10 are just horrible, u cant watch leno or letterman its soo bad audio and like movement are all slow. they really need to fix this.

thank goodness I get good ota....and this is more reason than ever not to think about mpeg4 for hd locals if it's that bad.

GeorgeLV said:
Trust me they didn't add it for UPN, they added it because it's becoming a CW affiliate.
No, actually I think they added it because it does carry a lot of sports programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)