Phoenix Suns to broadcast entire 2007-2008 schedule in high definition

This is the reason the local cable added MyNetworkTV in HD. KUTP will be airing some of those HD games.

Diamond backs games in HD were the reason KTVK got onto Directv and Dish and later cable but next year they are all going to FSN. They have HD news so their safe, I wonder if the Suns are planing on cable only some day.

NJ Nets '07-'08 home and away games will be available in HD.

YESNetwork.com: News

03/31/2007 12:34 PM ET
Welcome to YES HD
Watch the Yankees in Hi-Def

On April 1, just in time for the April 2 season opener, YES will launch its 24/7 standalone HD channel. YES HD will present all of YES' Yankees home and away games this season in hi-def, as well as all Yankees pre and postgame shows, Yankees Batting Practice Today and select Mike & The Mad Dog shows.
In addition, YES HD will carry all remaining home Nets games this regular season in HD, as well as all Nets pre- and post game shows. For the 2007-08 NBA season, all of YES' Nets home and away games will be available in HD.

Other YES shows to be telecast in HD include Yankees Hot Stove and This Week in Football.

I don't know if that includes MY9 coverage but since MY9 has a deal with the Yankees, I'll assume the Nets will have the same deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts