Phone number help, please....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ricks

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 6, 2004
I've searched the board for a couple hours now and can't find the old post I'm seeking. Maybe somebody can just answer my question.

A little over a year ago someone posted some tier two tech support phone numbers. I think one was for general tech issues and the other was for HD related issues. I may be wrong on that. Could have been PPV related issues. Whatever.

They worked like a charm. Great folks to talk to when you had a specific problem. None of the typical first tier stuff, or worse, CSR stuff.

AND I SOMEHOW WENT AHEAD AND LOST THE BLASTED NUMBERS! IDIOT!

Anyone here able to provide some good numbers that get you past the first level?

Although I'm looking for any number to save, it may help if I explain the specific problem I expect to encounter. My primary home and billing address is in Florida. My service, though, is at my second home in the N. GA mountains. I must, now bear with me here for this is more important than you realize, I must be able to see my Gators play the first weekend in September when I'm in N. GA. Last year I purchased the one day Game Plan which showed the Gator game. I was promised I would get it. Come near gametime and the screen still shows I'm not going to get it. Second tier folks were great - kept insisting I should get it but agreed they were getting the same message. They finally decided it was available in Florida but not Georgia (which didn't make a lot of sense since a blackout should work the other way). They solved the problem by switching my zip code to my billing address in Florida - game popped up - game over and they switched it back to the Georgia zip code.

Great folks. I could't have been more pleased with their service and their help and I told them so.

AND THEN I GO AHEAD AND LOSE THE BLASTED NUMBERS!

Help, please.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)