Photos from Team Summit 2005!

That would be the solution of the future, whole home distribution at one box where all the wires from the dish are run to then the wires fed to each room (perhaps wirelessly. If it can be done wirelessly then they could have the box at the dish and transmit it wirelessly to the house.

Yes they did especially seeing how DirecTv has been advertising HD galore with their Rethink advertisements and how their future plans.

More Photos from Team Summit!

Here you go some more photos from the 2005 Team Summit.

Attachments

• 411info.jpg
    411info.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 684
  • 411motherboard.jpg
    411motherboard.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 943
  • 411motherboard2.jpg
    411motherboard2.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 546
  • dish1000-3.jpg
    dish1000-3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,478
  • dishcomm.jpg
    dishcomm.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 660
  • qbox.jpg
    qbox.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 665
  • voomdish1.jpg
    voomdish1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 559
  • voomdish2.jpg
    voomdish2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 462
  • voomdish3.jpg
    voomdish3.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 435
  • voomdish4.jpg
    voomdish4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 510
  • voomdish5.jpg
    voomdish5.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 376
  • voomdish6.jpg
    voomdish6.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 364
  • voomdish7.jpg
    voomdish7.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 386
  • voomdish8.jpg
    voomdish8.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 382
  • dishbroadband3.jpg
    dishbroadband3.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,554
  • dishbroadband4.jpg
    dishbroadband4.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 747
  • mpeg4-1.jpg
    mpeg4-1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 721
  • mpeg4-2.jpg
    mpeg4-2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 881
  • mpeg4-3.jpg
    mpeg4-3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 610
  • mpeg4-4.jpg
    mpeg4-4.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 764
  • mpeg4-5.jpg
    mpeg4-5.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 651
  • mpeg4-6.jpg
    mpeg4-6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 714
  • voom.jpg
    voom.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 662
BFG said:
An MPEG4 HD Receiver, in Engineering mode, droool :)

Whats even better is that MPEG4 HD Receiver in Engineering Mode is tuned to Starz HD a channel Dish Network does not currently carry. ;)

Things that make you go Hmmm...

I noticed the pic of the broadband satellite above. A bit unsightly, but I was curious if anyone was talking about this service.

I know the talk of the day has been the VOOM HD news, but I would still like to hear more about this service...cost, speeds, etc.

Are you kidding? Charlie probably watches SD programming on a 19" quazar tv using an old 2800 receiver. Remember, there was no "compelling" HD content a few weeks ago ;)

Scott, any way you can go touch the 411 and check out the other test channels? See if you can find what else they are broadcasting.

Reading the signs is good too.

Dish wireless is apparently wireless phone (only one reciever needs to be connected) and wireless AUDIO distribution. Does not appear to be wireless TV distribution.

Dish 411 has USB 2.0 as well as the wireless reciever.

The box to make a 625 work on a QAM system is cool. Makes you wonder.
(The 625 isn't MPEG4, right?)

Dish 411 having an ATSC tuner makes it a good buy too. It would be perfection if it could do NTSC. I might even BUY one instead of waiting for a free trade. :D

JL

That broadband dish looks pretty evil. The 'fire some laser beams at cool stuff' kinda evil.

What was with the broadband over powerline image, are they considering that arena also?

I very much appreciate all the pretty pictures among these threads, thanks guys. :)

I wonder if most areas will end up having broadband available over powerlines in the future or if that is something that may only become available in certain areas.

Not Starz HD

Scott Greczkowski said:
Whats even better is that MPEG4 HD Receiver in Engineering Mode is tuned to Starz HD a channel Dish Network does not currently carry. ;)

Things that make you go Hmmm...

Sorry Guys, but I don't think that receiver was tuned in to Starz HD, it's not full screen. Looks like a standard Def signal it's displaying.
I'm looking forward to the addition of those channels too... UniversalHD, Starz, Cinemax, etc. in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts