Photo's of CES 2005 Show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I like the look of the new DirecTV DVR & CableCard TiVo. Was there a price point provided on either unit?

No it's a stand alone HD Tivo that you can put a cable card in, Not anything to do with D*

"Photo is of CES 2005 Show"

What the hell does that mean. I hate to be the bitchy school teacher here, but you need Photos, not Photo's. I can't believe some of the things I see like that.

eyekahn said:
"Photo is of CES 2005 Show"

What the hell does that mean. I hate to be the bitchy school teacher here, but you need Photos, not Photo's. I can't believe some of the things I see like that.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME DUDE!!! The guy goes out of his way to take some pictures of things that most of us couldn't even get into and shares them with us.

If you want to be like that "What the hell does that mean." is a question so proper english would mean you would follow it with a question mark!!!!!

asousa said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME DUDE!!!
Shouldn't that also end with a question mark?

Seriously, people have no idea how dumb they look when they mis-use:

they're
there
their

and

you're
your

We wonder why the rest of the world thinks we're stupid. It's our native language and we can't even spell it.

Look guys, Robert has gone out of his way to show us these pictures. He does not work for Satelliteguys, only one of it's sponsors. He doesn't have to show us these pictures but he does because of how nice he is.

Lets get back to the topic at hand shall we? Take the criticisms somewhere else.

Thanks Robert!

I was going to get an HD setup from you next month. I am in no rush, I just want it by the beginning of the next foorball season. Do you think I should hold off for the newer stuff going out? I love my current DVR from comcast so that would be a bonus.

Thanks again for posting!

eyekahn said:
Shouldn't that also end with a question mark?

We wonder why the rest of the world thinks we're stupid. It's our native language and we can't even spell it.

For some of us Americans, English is not our native or first language. Some would argue that anyone who uses contractions in written correspondance is not using the English language properly. I note quite a few contractions in your reply... ;)

Back on topic: Nice photos. Thanks for taking the time to share them!!!

eyekahn said:
Seriously, people have no idea how dumb they look when they mis-use:

they're
there
their

and

you're
your

I seriously wonder what crawled up your ass that makes you so bitter and pissed off. I mean really.

No one needs a spelling teacher or a American English composition professor on this board.

Next time you think you are being helpful by flaming people on this site, just stop, think about it a second time, and then no matter what you think you ought to do, just shut up.
No one wants to hear what you have to say when you come down on someone that goes way out of his way to provide us information that we may not have access to till after CES is over.

Scott, Robert (and can I assume that’s Wendy's pic I saw) ... Thanks for all the news you've provided us. I think its great, spelling and grammatical errors included.

If you've ever wondered how ignorant some one is, just let them open their mouth and show you. Right, eyekahn?

riggscm said:
I seriously wonder what crawled up your ass that makes you so bitter and pissed off. I mean really.
The dumbing-down of America.

Oh, and this - Last edited by riggscm : Today at 03:55 PM. Reason: Typeface and spacing - tells me that you cared enough to proof-read. I may be making progress yet...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)