Supporting Founder
Feb 26, 2004
DFW
:)

Attachments

• Bird.JPG
    Bird.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 311
The other day I was rerunning some cable under my deck and I went to pull on the cable and a bird came flying out. Had something just like that under my deck

Last year when I was digging a hole for my dish, I let it partially covered. Following weekend I went to finish my project and a huge frog jumped out at me as I was trying to vacuum out water in the hole. There were couple of baby frogs in there too.

MMMM. I have taste for some French food now :)

Damn...NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Animals just love these things...wonder if they have secret TV sets too!:D Now I know why my BUD is on a different Bird from time to time...someone (thing) must have its own remote!:D :D :D

jeff

Wasp(s) be-gone

:)
Tron said:
Birds are ok... just watch out for the WASPS!

Yo Tron...

Since I got that zapper(s) I only see one every once in a while! My feedhorn is empty (only Lnb's) and so is the mailbox!!:D

I go out for practice a few times a day but have had trouble of late locating any! Yesterday I did locate one early in the AM...just grazed him enough to fry his wings:D ...boy they are big suckers!!! Even saw a Monarch Butterfly yesterday...rare here...Peace in my yard/dish in my lifetime too!!!

Birds (except Bluejays are ok here!....Giving the nursery's a run for their $$ since they sell praying Mantis eggs for bug kill!
Waiting for Harbor Fgt to put em on sale again so I can restock....all of the dozen I bought have been given away (mailman got the last one!)

Hehheh
Jeff

Glad you solved your wasp problem. I've got one building a nest under the roof of the shed where my sat farm is. They've gotta go, I'm going to find a Cox Cable guy and bum some of their 20-foot wasp spray :D :D :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)