Picture Issues Tonight?

Pakbackr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I live in Raleigh, NC and have lost picture (but not sound) on a number of my sat. channels...some local and some national. Oddly, some of my channels are not impacted. Anyone else having similar issues?

same problem

I just did a reboot and all video feeds came back...odd! But thanks for the offer.

I had the same problem last night. One of the tuners on my 622 would only give me sound but no picture and the other tuner had both sound/video :(. Rebooted the unit and got back the video on the one tuner. Never seen anything like that before.
Gerry

I had somewhat similar issues earlier, but turned out to be a slightly loose HDMI cable. Then two days ago on the NATGEO HD channel both picture and sound would flash off and there would be some sound buzzing electronic type noise for a second before flashing back on. I finally got tired of it ans switched to TRUTV for another program and it was fine.

Hmm I had a similar problem Monday night where one of the tuners had no picture on any channel I switched to. A reboot fixed it. Then Tuesday night MTV was frozen for me, but I didn't notice it on any other channels. I didn't reboot because I was recording something else. I've also never had these problems before. Weird.

I have had short picture drop outs on both my 722 and 622 tuners. Several channels but do not remember which for sure. Checked signal strength and was over 48.

My 722 is dropping the picture and sound mainly on natgeo hd and history hd. I think it also does it on discovery hd and scify hd.

Tried a reset, but it didn't seem to do any good.

Hi all, my ViP 222 was blacking out for a second or two and the audio would make a strange sound and drop out for a second or so on HD only on CNN and USA (200, 105) This would happen at about 1 or 2 minutes. I tried switching to the SD channels and they where fine so I would think the HDMI hookup was ok.

BTW - I get the HD from the 129 satellite. What are the rest of you on?

Later, DC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)