Picture of my C-band dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

KennyR

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 17, 2010
W W WV
Here is a picture of my newly acquired 10' Uni-mesh,Scanning the sky from 58w to 137w. had to convert the mesh for Ku, that was a lot of fun (many screws there) ku signal in the 70's. I started out with a 5.5' unimesh then went to the 7.5' unimesh on the temp pole picture. That saying bigger is better is true. 2011-08-18 19.47.16.jpg
pencil.png
pencil.png
pencil.png

Attachments

• 2011-08-18 19.48.40.jpg
    2011-08-18 19.48.40.jpg
    801.7 KB · Views: 346
Thanks. I had saved some mesh from a damaged 10'er, had enough to do every other panel. had a 6' channel master, did every other panel with pieces of that center out 3' only . I put the original 1/4 mesh on top of the Ku mesh that was added. Was worried the whole time I would mess up the focal point or something but it works great.

Here is a picture of my newly acquired 10' Uni-mesh,Scanning the sky from 58w to 137w. had to convert the mesh for Ku, that was a lot of fun (many screws there) ku signal in the 70's. I started out with a 5.5' unimesh then went to the 7.5' unimesh on the temp pole picture.

Look's nice, but my only question is are you using it for KU or C-Band as the LNBF sure looks like a C-Band unit. If it's KU who making it as I had to modified my dual KU to work on my BUD.

First picture is the 10' with c and ku. Second is a picture of the 7.5 ' that is a cband only lnb.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)