Picture Quality: DTV vs Dish

They gave me the premiere pack for 126.00
Genie 2 upgrade no charge faulty hr 54
Free backlit remotes
The third mini at no charge just for calling in and making a reps day and asking em if dtv was giving out any Xmas cheer and calling the lease fees extortion fees:biggrin
Got the 7.00 mirror fees waived for the first year on the two extra minis.
You just have to know how to negotiate :):clapping
Sounds like they gave u a lot

Can't get all those free bees from a cable co lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rumors have it that TGP is designing a new dtv box. If true it should get interesting
There is no rumors to that. You have been called out several times now for saying that with nothing to back it up TPG is looking to sell the company

Sounds like they gave u a lot

Can't get all those free bees from a cable co lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sure you can. Most will bargain with you the same way Directv does. May take 5 calls but that can happen with Directv also

Last edited:
There is no rumors to that. You have been called out several times now for saying that with nothing to back it up TPG is looking to sell the company
Do not forget this gem-

Now that TPG is running dtv it has gotten better. When att ran it it was a freaking nightmare!!!

AT&T is still running things, the TPG thing was just something the Accountants did to get DirecTV off AT&T books and get a little cash.

Now, TPG is looking to cash out, hence the Dish/DirecTV rumors starting up again-

Talks between the satellite-TV giants are being pushed forward by private-equity behemoth TPG Capital, according to sources close to the situation. TPG bought 30 percent of DirecTV from AT&T in a deal last February that gave the struggling company an enterprise value of $16.25 billion.

“TPG is driving the conversations. They want their investment back,” a source close to the situation said.

TPG is a equity firm, they buy low and then sell higher, they have no interest in building a new box for DirecTV or even running DirecTV, they just want $$$.

Last edited:
Do not forget this gem-

AT&T is still running things, the TPG thing was just something the Accountants did to get DirecTV off AT&T books and get a little cash.

Now, TPG is looking to cash out, hence the Dish/DirecTV rumors starting up again-

Talks between the satellite-TV giants are being pushed forward by private-equity behemoth TPG Capital, according to sources close to the situation. TPG bought 30 percent of DirecTV from AT&T in a deal last February that gave the struggling company an enterprise value of $16.25 billion.

“TPG is driving the conversations. They want their investment back,” a source close to the situation said.

TPG is a equity firm, they buy low and then sell higher, they have no interest in building a new box for DirecTV or even running DirecTV, they just wast $$$.
Lol yup. He got called out on that also and then replied agreeing.

This is why a said rumors it came from a csrs mouth!!! The only thing I belive from the csrs mouth is rate hikes :eeek. We shall have to wait and see.
CSRs know virtually nothing about products in development

This is why a said rumors it came from a csrs mouth!!! The only thing I belive from the csrs mouth is rate hikes :eeek. We shall have to wait and see.
If it came from a CSR’s mouth and you also said in the same sentence they you believe nothing they say then why would you spout it off here. Your no better then them

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)