Picture Quality

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chloe

Original poster
Dec 3, 2006
We have a Vizio 42" plasma and just tonight was I able to get the DirecTV remote programmed with the right remote code.

However, now we are experiencing a different problem. Since getting the remote programmed to work with our Vizio, the picture quality has got "snow lines" across the entire screen, from top to bottom. Actually they start off thin at the top of the screen and get thicker as they progress down to the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions/ideas on what we did wrong? It took me a year and a half to get the remote to work and now this...:mad:

Thanks!
Chloe

We have a Vizio 42" plasma and just tonight was I able to get the DirecTV remote programmed with the right remote code.

However, now we are experiencing a different problem. Since getting the remote programmed to work with our Vizio, the picture quality has got "snow lines" across the entire screen, from top to bottom. Actually they start off thin at the top of the screen and get thicker as they progress down to the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions/ideas on what we did wrong? It took me a year and a half to get the remote to work and now this...:mad:

Thanks!
Chloe

I would suggest to doublecheck all the connections make sure none are loose.If all checks out ok you may have to get a Directv tech out there to check it out.Good Luck!:) :welcome

What code did you use? It has nothing to do with your problem, but I have a customer with a Vizio who asked me what code to use.

Well I'm not sure exactly what we did that worked but the next day...the picture quality was back to normal. I ask my dh and he said he didn't do a thing except turn it on.

Thanks for your suggestions, I'll keep them in mind should we have this problem again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.