Pioneer Elite Pro-FPJ1 1080p Front Projector $2950

Gregg Loewen

Founder, PVA: Professional Video Alliance
Original poster
Corporate Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 13, 2003
New England
hi guys

I was able to secure a few of these projectors from Pioneer. This PJ retails for $9000. I will be including an in home THX Video Calibration with each purchase. Please note that the fee for the THX Video Calibration is $550 (if purchased separately).

Pricing is $2950 plus shipping method of your choice.

Email me at gregg@lionav.com if interested. This deal is absolutely smoking!!!

Pioneer USA - Elite Projector

img.cfm

I just got one of these in, sorry Greg I did not know you were going to be selling these. I have to concur that it is one of the best deals in projectors right now! If you patrol AVSforum you will note that this projector (clone of JVC-RS2) is one of the top projectors. Nothing touches it at this time for this price! I am installing mine now. If I had gone with Gregg I would have saved $45. This is a great deal!

you mean you would have saved $45 and also received a THX In home video calibration which has a $550 value ?

I currently have only 2 units left (still in the sealed box).

Yeah I wish you would have put up your offer a week earlier... FAR better deal!

Mike. You may want to inquire Gregg about a calibration. I am sure he can get your blacks on your fp noticeably blacker than your Plasma Elite.:)

hi guys
Ive been on the road for a few weeks and just getting back to the office now.
I am sold out of the PJ....I was able to get 10 of them. Ive been told that there will be no further units available.

If you purchased from elsewhere, I would still love to assist you with a professional calibration service,

regards

Gregg

hi guys

I was just able to get a couple more of this unit.

Please call me at 201 232 3380 if interested....they will go very fast.

of course. I said they were new.

They are also in the the factory sealed boxes.

Please note that they are not Pioneer units.

I currently have 1 unit left to sell. Retail price is $7999.

hi guys
the "facts" are....call me for details.
There are many legal reasons why resellers can not post about "custom" products on the internet. Use your brain and not your keyboard !! :)

Gregg
201 232 3380

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)