pitcure of a bsc621 on 6ft dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i got one on a 7 1/2 ft unimesh dish
and soon on my 10 ft odem mesh dish
but not one on a 6 fter, are you just wanting to see how it looks .... ?

Here you go.

Attachments

• bcs1.JPG
    bcs1.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 203
  • bcs2.JPG
    bcs2.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 223
  • bcs3.JPG
    bcs3.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 210
  • bcs4.JPG
    bcs4.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 212
Thanks for the pictures John. May I ask why are you not using the ku side of the lnbf? Is it a problem, like it does on a 1.2m dish, where both c and ku doesn't line up together?

Al

He could be at a fixed spot for that dish :)

BUt I know on the smaller dishes KU & C dont line up on a few satellites properly. On 89W I can get both Pentagon on C-Band and ABCNewsNow on KU just fine but move to 87 and C-Band works but nothing on KU until I move the dish a smidge then C-Band goes out :(

Tony, I may have said it wrong. I'm not talking about LOS, where you might move the dish. I'm talking about the adjustment to move it closer or further away to get the best signal. I've been able to get C and ku on a 1.2m dish, but not at the same time. I have to move the lnbf in or out to get one and then go back and move it in or out to get the other. But I can't get both together. I was wondering if a six foot dish had a simular problem?

Al

I know mine does :)

I have to move it in and out to get both C & KU and both arent the best at the same time

Thanks for the pictures John. May I ask why are you not using the ku side of the lnbf? Is it a problem, like it does on a 1.2m dish, where both c and ku doesn't line up together?

Al

Al, I just never got around to experimenting with the KU side yet. I put the dish up about 4 weeks ago but had not been feeling well so put it on the backburner for awhile. I have it fixed on the San Fran nets for now and still have the 10 footer fixed on the G16 nets. I might play with the KU side this afternoon.

Tony, I am glad I bought this dish. Much easier to move around then the 10 footer. Only sats I have trouble with are G25 and G26. I can get just about everything else in my LOS.

john
I can get G25 just fine (there is only a couple things on there). G26 is a bugger for me too. Can get G3 good and G11 great but its like G26 is the black hole for these dishes

nice pic's i had it (bsc621)connect for a few moments but all i could was get 33% for ku /band and 40% for c/band for g10r. ill have to wait another day to try again . i want to move the dish to a better place and leve it there peramant site. i was thinking of making a stand for it . similar to the base that is under the dish. have it 4ft higher,the bottom of the dish is only 6inches of the ground ,with the snow we get here sometimes i would be shoveling snow away from it every other day.how strong of a signal do i need for g10r for c/band?and does the round center piece needed to be there ? i seen some pics with it missing . i was thinking of taken it out so the wind could blow through it.but im thinking im
going to needed it.once again thanks john green .

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts