Status
Please reply by conversation.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
We are seeing more and more pixelation/freeze ups on recordings on our HR34. I have to hit the FF or skip button to get past it.

Anyone else seeing this?

I had that issue when I recorded The Newsroom the other day, but for me, once my recording hit the 14 minute mark, it would just pixelate and not continue or FF at all.

I just received a HR34 today. The tech told me that there was a new software version released, 780, If I remember correctly, that was supposed to fix the issue you are describing. He went on to tell me that this new software has made the issue worse, but a fix was in the works. Once my genie was installed, he forced a software upgrade onto it and hoped it wouldn't give me the newest version, which it did, so I'll see how it goes.

We are seeing more and more pixelation/freeze ups on recordings on our HR34. I have to hit the FF or skip button to get past it.

Anyone else seeing this?
I was having these same problems with the HR34.Thought it was just mine but apparently not. Seems like a software problem so hopefully they'll fix it soon bud.

My wife was getting pissed last night because it was doing it on our Under the Dome recording.

Mine starting doing this about an hour ago. Now I can't do DVR controls, either, during live or recorded. Time to RBR.

Happened to me as well...damn directv and their faulty software releases!

Sounds like this is a larger issue and Directv needs to address it! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)