Pixelation on Santa Clause 2 (ABC) last night

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ride525

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
SF Bay Area, California
I just got a new DirecTV install. Have Slimeline dish, and HR21-700 receiver.

Had pixelation several times last night on Santa Clause 2 on ABC HD. Anyone else have these problems? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

Had pixelation several times last night on Santa Clause 2 on ABC HD. Anyone else have these problems? Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

I did not watch it, but:
Are your locals coming form D* ?
If so, mpeg2 or 4
If OTA going into, opps never mind the last question, it's not OTA thru the HR21.

Jimbo

Thanks.

It will be on again next year. :D No I didn't watch or notice it.

I saw the pixelation too. I was at my parents house and could not believe how bad it was. When i asked my dad if he had seen the pixelation before he said yes but it's never been that bad. I was concidering upgrading to hd but not if its going to look like that. I though maybe it was the show since i didn't see it on any other channel but when the local news came on it was even worse. How bad is the pixelation?

All my dads programming comes through the sat and it was the local Tucson, AZ ABC feed.

This also was ABC HD feed, but from San Francisco channels.

It was pretty bad on places in the Santa Clause 2 movie. I've noticed it at other times on ABC, but not anywhere else on Directv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts