pixelation problem with replacement hr21=100

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

folkart2

Original poster
Jan 4, 2010
tn
my original rca dvr (2004) crashed recently so direct sent me a new, actually refurbished, rec hr21-100...hooked up exactly as before and altho the picture is fine,with 95-100% sat signal,it pixelates badly on every channel...i have the original oval dish with 3 lnbs , wiring is fine, checked it on another receiver, tried a non hd rec & IT DOESNT pixelate...got another rec sent to replace that one...same thing...tried it with new wires in another room new plasma with hdmi hookup....no difference & another rec was fine too. this receiver crashed yesterday & couldn't get it to reboot so unplugged it overnite & tried it again today & it worked ok exc for the pixelization......is my problem the rec or the lnbs, ie is it compatible with my 5 yr old lnbs ...my deceased dvr worked fine prior to crashing hence it cant be the hookup/ wires...but it wasnt HD..... .....any ideas?? my next step is to try it out at my neighbors & if he will let me, try his on mine , tho i dont know what he has.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)