pixelation problem with replacement hr21=100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

folkart2

Original poster
Jan 4, 2010
tn
my original rca dvr (2004) crashed recently so direct sent me a new, actually refurbished, rec hr21-100...hooked up exactly as before and altho the picture is fine,with 95-100% sat signal,it pixelates badly on every channel...i have the original oval dish with 3 lnbs , wiring is fine, checked it on another receiver, tried a non hd rec & IT DOESNT pixelate...got another rec sent to replace that one...same thing...tried it with new wires in another room new plasma with hdmi hookup....no difference & another rec was fine too. this receiver crashed yesterday & couldn't get it to reboot so unplugged it overnite & tried it again today & it worked ok exc for the pixelization......is my problem the rec or the lnbs, ie is it compatible with my 5 yr old lnbs ...my deceased dvr worked fine prior to crashing hence it cant be the hookup/ wires...but it wasnt HD..... .....any ideas?? my next step is to try it out at my neighbors & if he will let me, try his on mine , tho i dont know what he has.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)