Platinum package gone from Dish site

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Dish has added several smaller packages, but I cannot find the Dish Platinum package listed anywhere. Is Dish doing away with Platinum like they did Absolute. Here we go again.

How did you miss the many threads and discussion about the change?

Don't know abt the platinum but my subscribed hbo is showing upgraded needed on dishonline. Also even though IFC movies are listed as unlocked...when I try to watch it gives error.

& today from 2 pm onward all my guide was show no info available. Needed a check switch & redownload of guide & the box took abt 10 min correctly set the timers again

Don't know abt the platinum but my subscribed hbo is showing upgraded needed on dishonline. Also even though IFC movies are listed as unlocked...when I try to watch it gives error.

& today from 2 pm onward all my guide was show no info available. Needed a check switch & redownload of guide & the box took abt 10 min correctly set the timers again

I have AEP/w MoviePass(Platinum) and Sundance movies all say they need upgraded, but if you click on one it will start playing. so, who knows?

I have a related, if somewhat different issue. I have the 'Everything' package. I use quotes as I somewhat naively, I suppose, thought that was what it meant. Since I've subscribed, DISH has removed some channels formerly included and made them extra cost. They have also added some new channels without including them is this package. If they are not going to add the programming the least they can do is to honestly label the package.

But to change it from Platinum to Blockbuster Movie Pass, only Dish. What a sh**ty name for a package.

But that's what it is now. Platinum gives no description, the package now features Blockbuster movies, Blockbuster streaming to receiver, Blockbuster online, and Blockbuster renting discs, in addition to mostly movie channels. Name makes perfect sense. It should be a big hit, even bigger than the Platinum package was.

I get the feeling everything that is included for $10 hasn't quite been realized by some yet......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)