Playback while recording

crickett

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 10, 2007
I have a problem with playback on my 622 (1000.4 eastern arc). It seems that when I record a baseball game on FSN and later want to start watching the game (start over) on the taped portion ( while it is still recording the rest of the game) it will freeze and not let me do it. I have to stop the recording and then go back to the tape to view it??? I do not have this problem when recording any other station and can start over with no problem. Does it have to do with the fact that it is FSN and why would it be different? I have called Dish about this thinking something was wrong with the 622 - They sent me a different 622 only to find out this one does the same thing??? Thanks for any help you can give.

I have a problem with playback on my 622 (1000.4 eastern arc). It seems that when I record a baseball game on FSN and later want to start watching the game (start over) on the taped portion ( while it is still recording the rest of the game) it will freeze and not let me do it. I have to stop the recording and then go back to the tape to view it??? I do not have this problem when recording any other station and can start over with no problem. Does it have to do with the fact that it is FSN and why would it be different? I have called Dish about this thinking something was wrong with the 622 - They sent me a different 622 only to find out this one does the same thing??? Thanks for any help you can give.

Sorry if I confused anyone buy just saying FSN (Fox Sport Network) I happened to realize that not everyone may have that in their area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts