Playboy channel in Wal-Mart?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
I was walking around Wal-Mart with my kid while the significant other was shopping. I was toying around with the Sirius display while my kid was playing with the XBox 360 stuff. I was wondering which channels the Sirius display had and they actually had the Playboy Channel activated! I was shocked! But then somehow I got distracted, turned the volume up, and walked away. I came back 20 minutes later and it was still on! LOL.

Humm. All I have seen at my local Walmart is XM on display that you can listen to and all the XL channels are blocked. This is one problem Sirius is going to have with some customers until they get a system that can block certain channels.

Non the less that is hilarious.

The Tate said:
Humm. All I have seen at my local Walmart is XM on display that you can listen to and all the XL channels are blocked. This is one problem Sirius is going to have with some customers until they get a system that can block certain channels.

Non the less that is hilarious.

My Sirius radio has a parental block feature that will lock out channels. You won't even see them once you lock them out.

As others have noted, when Playboy was added to Sirius you either had to call and request it added to your account or you could login to your account online to add it.

it's just audio, what's the big deal? and there's not much often when they are playing sexual audio. I actviated the channel but have not listened to it, to much time listening to howard, that would have been a better channel to switch to.

At my Wal-Mart, I tend to shop late at night, and I don't know whether it's employees or customers, but I often find the XM radio tuned to an XL rap music channel and turned up very loud.

IMO this could really get either the sat. providers or retailers in trouble. I'm surprised XL channels weren't blocked from all demo units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)